Pension Court Forms

P1: Claim and Request for Information and Notice

Use this form to give notice to your ex-spouse's pension plan that you're claiming an interest in the pension.


P4: Request by Limited Member for Transfer or Separate Pension

Use this form to allow a limited member to choose whether to receive their share of a pension as a lump sum transfer or a separate pension.