The Justice Access Centre (JAC) can help you get the information you need to prepare your family or civil case.
JAC offices in Nanaimo, Surrey, Vancouver, and Victoria offer telephone and videoconferencing services only during COVID-19. In-person services will not be offered until further notice.
The centres can help you:
- Learn about the court system and court procedures.
- Get legal information.
- Locate and fill out the court forms relevant to your case.
- Find out about free legal advice services.
- Find alternatives to going to court.
- Get referred to a mediator (either a family justice counsellor or a private mediator) or to other dispute resolution professionals for services through videoconferencing.
How can I contact Justice Access Centres?
Justice Access Centres only provide services by phone and videoconferencing. See contact numbers below.
Phone: 250-741-5447 or 1-800-578-8511 (call no charge)
Phone: 604-660-2084 or call Service BC at 1-800-663-7867 (call no charge) and ask to be transferred to 604-660-2084
Phone: 250-356-7012 or call Service BC at 1-800-663-7867 (call no charge) and ask to be transferred to 250-356-7012