For spouses (married or living in a marriage-like relationship) who are dealing with the emotional aspects of separating. It explains the emotional stages of separation and suggests ways to cope, including:
- a checklist to recognize symptoms of stress
- how to reduce your anxiety about the legal process
- how to communicate with and reduce conflict with your spouse
- ways to help your children cope with their emotions
- some do’s and don’ts for communicating with your children
Also includes where to get support services and legal help.