F51.1: Order Made at Judicial Case Conference

Use this form when you and the other person have agreed on terms at a Judicial Case Conference. Set out the details of what you've agreed to. If they decide to grant the order you've agreed to, they'll sign the form and it will become an official court order.

See Write a Supreme Court order for help with what to put into your order.