F51: Order Made After Application

Use this form when you apply for an interim order or an order to vary (change) an existing order and the other party doesn't agree. Set out the details of what you want the judge to order. If the judge or master decides to grant the order you asked for, they'll sign the form and it will become an official court order.

See Write a Supreme Court order for help with what to put into your order.

See a sample F51 form (pdf)