F52: Final Order

Use this form to set out the details of what you're asking the court to order after a hearing (except for a changed order, interim order, or order made without notice and without a hearing). For example, use it if you're making a joint or sole application for an undefended divorce. This form will become the final order for your divorce once it's been signed by the judge.

See Write a Supreme Court order for help with what to put into your order.