F5: Counterclaim

Use this form to ask the court to make the orders you want for child or spousal support, parenting arrangements, or about family property or debt if you're responding to a Notice of Family Claim (F3). This document tells the court more about you and your spouse, details about your marriage (relationship) and separation, and everything that you want the court to order.