For spouses (married or living in a marriage-like relationship) who are dealing with the emotional aspects of separating. It describes the emotional stages of separation and suggests ways to cope during COVID-19, including how to:
- recognize symptoms of stress using the checklist provided
- deal with the uncertainty of the pandemic effects on your living arrangements and financial situation during separation
- reduce anxiety about the legal process as it changes during COVID-19
- reduce conflict with your spouse and communicate with them to solve parenting and other issues during the pandemic
- help your children cope with their emotions and give them support during COVID-19
Also has an extensive list of where to find support services and legal help.