Change a family order in Provincial Court if you both agree

Provincial Court

File a form and follow the consent process

Court operations during COVID-19

Because of COVID-19, many conferences, hearings, and proceedings are being held by phone or videoconference at this time. For more information, see:

Court registry services during COVID-19

Provincial Court registries are open and accepting filings in person. The court still prefers that you file documents by email, mail, fax (to fax filing registries), or by using Court Services Online where available.

You'll need

To change a family order in Provincial Court if you agree, you can follow the consent process set out in Rule 14 of the Provincial Court (Family) Rules.

Family cases in Victoria
Family cases in Victoria follow different procedures. See Family matters at the Victoria Courthouse for more information.